Town Hall for Students and Families
Fall Opening Town Hall for Students and Families
Web Site: www.gettysburg.edu/opening/
Gettysburg College has been busy preparing for the fall semester. To learn what campus will look and feel like for our students this fall we are holding two Town Hall sessions for students and families to answer questions related to housing, dining, health and safety, and much more.
Jim Duffy, Associate Dean of College Life
• Julie Ramsey, Vice President of College Life and Dean of Students
• Jeff Foster, Associate Vice President of College Life
• Jim Biesecker, Executive Director of Facilities Planning and Management
• Pete North, Executive Director of Auxiliary Services
• Judy Williams, Director of Health Services
• Richard Keeling, Keeling and Associates
Check your email for an invitation along with connection instructions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 1:30pm to 3:00pmVirtual Event